Sponsored Webinar: Reigniting CCR: Refocus Your CCR Efforts to Support Students in Transitions
The end of the school year can be a daunting time for students, especially for those making a major transition into middle school, high school, postsecondary education or the workforce. Focus on important areas to address when supporting students’ social/emotional and academic needs as they approach critical transitions in life, especially as they prepare to return to the classroom in the fall.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Describe the unique needs of students during each critical transition stage.
- Explain what a successful transition looks like.
- Discuss how can educators help students in times of transition.
- Identify tips and ideas for engaging students
- Scott Solberg, Ph.D., Professor of Counseling and Applied Human Development, Boston University
- Jeff Harris, President & Co-Founder, Xello
June 21, 2021, 11 a.m. Eastern*
*Registration not required. This webinar will be posted at 11 a.m. EDT on June 21, 2021
Solution-Focused Parent/Teacher Meetings
School Counselor Leadership
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Building Trades
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Painters
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Iron Workers
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Insulators