Sponsored Webinar: Reigniting CCR: Refocus Your CCR Efforts to Support Students in Transitions
The end of the school year can be a daunting time for students, especially for those making a major transition into middle school, high school, postsecondary education or the workforce. Focus on important areas to address when supporting students’ social/emotional and academic needs as they approach critical transitions in life, especially as they prepare to return to the classroom in the fall.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Describe the unique needs of students during each critical transition stage.
- Explain what a successful transition looks like.
- Discuss how can educators help students in times of transition.
- Identify tips and ideas for engaging students
- Scott Solberg, Ph.D., Professor of Counseling and Applied Human Development, Boston University
- Jeff Harris, President & Co-Founder, Xello
June 21, 2021, 11 a.m. Eastern*
*Registration not required. This webinar will be posted at 11 a.m. EDT on June 21, 2021
College and Career Support for Students with Disabilities
The School Counselor’s Role in State Legislation and DEI Advocacy
2022 SCOY Wrapup
Ep. 30: Aly Murray
The School Counselor’s Role in Supporting Transgender and Nonbinary Students
Culturally Sustaining Social/Emotional Learning
Track Your Time and Share Your Data