Sponsored Webinar: Reigniting CCR- Make Student Engagement a Top Priority
Stellar college- and career-readiness (CCR) programs have many qualities in common, most of which are the educators who champion their programs to both students and colleagues. Hear from one school district that’s managed to keep CCR a top priority, even during the pandemic. Learn how you, too, can leverage career development as a tool to get students back on track this school year.
After viewing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Discuss what it means to take a student-centered approach to college and career readiness
- Explain how curriculum and tactics align to program strategy and goals
- Identify your internal support systems and how to engage them
- Strategize how to engage students in future readiness this school year
- Richard Mack, Lead Middle School Counselor, St. Paul Public Schools, Minn.
- Anna Morawiecki, Career Pathways Coordinator, St. Paul Public Schools, Minn.
- Jeff Harris, President & Co-Founder, Xello
Nov. 18, 2021*
Registration not required. This video will be uploaded at 11 a.m. ET on Nov. 18, 2021
College Planning Small Groups
Sponsored Webinar: Implement Programming & Leverage Community Resources to Help Students Build a Balanced College List
ASCA Night at the Movies: Our Turn to Talk
Legal and Ethical Considerations: Suicidal Risk & Informational Gathering
Support Latinx Students