Sponsored Webinar: Reigniting CCR- Lessons Learned from Launching a CCR Program
Learn what it takes to cook up a K-12 college & career readiness program. Get a glimpse at how Mansfield Independent School district in Texas implemented a software in their schools to deliver their CCR curriculum. Hear how one school counselor engaged students and staff to launch a CCR program, and walk away with lessons learned and best practices for delivering a stellar program.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Establish program goals & learning objectives
- Choose suitable partners and resources
- Implement a launch timeline & engagement roadmap
- Explain how to expand your program in Year 2
- Reflect on best practices for implementing a software solution
Registration is not required.
The webinar will be posted on Aug. 10. 2021 at 11 a.m. EDT
Solution-Focused Parent/Teacher Meetings
School Counselor Leadership
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Building Trades
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Painters
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Iron Workers
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Insulators