ASCA National Model, 4th Edition: Assess
To achieve the best results for students, school counselors regularly assess their program to determine its effectiveness. This webinar will demonstrate how school counselors use assessment tools to show how students are different as a result of the school counseling program. Download accompanying handouts here.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Identify the purpose and best use of School Counseling Program Assessment and the School Counselor Professional Standards & Competencies Assessment tools.
- Discuss the various Annual Results Reports and their uses.
- Articulate the importance of sharing the data from results reports.
- Mark Kuranz, ASCA Certified Trainer
- Joni Shook, ASCA Certified Trainer
Original air date: Aug. 15, 2019
Track Your Time and Share Your Data
Oklahoma Seal Day 6 Afternoon
Oklahoma SEAL Day 6 (Morning)
Sponsored Webinar: Implement Programming & Leverage Community Resources to Help Students Build a Balanced College List
Sponsored Webinar: Help Students and Families Build a Balanced College List
Sponsored Webinar: The Role of School Counseling and Smart College Application Lists
LGBTQ+ Legal Rights in Education