ASCA National Model, 4th Edition: Assess
To achieve the best results for students, school counselors regularly assess their program to determine its effectiveness. This webinar will demonstrate how school counselors use assessment tools to show how students are different as a result of the school counseling program. Download accompanying handouts here.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Identify the purpose and best use of School Counseling Program Assessment and the School Counselor Professional Standards & Competencies Assessment tools.
- Discuss the various Annual Results Reports and their uses.
- Articulate the importance of sharing the data from results reports.
- Mark Kuranz, ASCA Certified Trainer
- Joni Shook, ASCA Certified Trainer
Original air date: Aug. 15, 2019
District Director Summer Camp: Novice School...
District Director Summer Camp: Develop District Le...
School Counselor Educator Camp: Teach Group Counse...
School Counselor Educator Camp: School Counselor...
District Director Summer Camp: Districtwide...
School Counselor Educator Camp: Use the ASCA...
School Counselor Educator Camp: Prepare Future...