ASCA National Model, 4th Edition: Assess
To achieve the best results for students, school counselors regularly assess their program to determine its effectiveness. This webinar will demonstrate how school counselors use assessment tools to show how students are different as a result of the school counseling program. Download accompanying handouts here.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Identify the purpose and best use of School Counseling Program Assessment and the School Counselor Professional Standards & Competencies Assessment tools.
- Discuss the various Annual Results Reports and their uses.
- Articulate the importance of sharing the data from results reports.
- Mark Kuranz, ASCA Certified Trainer
- Joni Shook, ASCA Certified Trainer
Original air date: Aug. 15, 2019
Legal/Ethical Implications of the Hatch Amendment
A Conversation on Postsecondary Opportunities
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Part 3
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Part 2
Prepare Students for Careers in a Global Economy
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Part 4
Facilitate Compassionate Conversations