ASCA National Model, 4th Edition: Assess
To achieve the best results for students, school counselors regularly assess their program to determine its effectiveness. This webinar will demonstrate how school counselors use assessment tools to show how students are different as a result of the school counseling program. Download accompanying handouts here.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Identify the purpose and best use of School Counseling Program Assessment and the School Counselor Professional Standards & Competencies Assessment tools.
- Discuss the various Annual Results Reports and their uses.
- Articulate the importance of sharing the data from results reports.
- Mark Kuranz, ASCA Certified Trainer
- Joni Shook, ASCA Certified Trainer
Original air date: Aug. 15, 2019
The First 20 Days
DC Training: Day 3 (November 18, 2021)
Back-to-School: Supporting Students in their Return to School
2021 ASCA Annual Conference Wrap-up
Sponsored Webinar: Reigniting CCR- Lessons Learned from Launching a CCR Program
Sponsored Webinar: Year in Review- What Changes are Here to Stay
Back to School for Graduate Students