Turn K–5 Lessons Into Experiential Marvels
Are you wondering how to make learning fun and experiential for K–5 students? No matter what curriculum you use, learn how to bring it to life and make it pop. Hear new activities, tips and tricks for working with younger students and ways to create engagement. Learn how to be flexible, including making do with less-than-ideal spaces, resistant teachers and discipline challenges. Download handout here.
Earn 0.1 CEUs/1 contact hours for this webinar by purchasing and passing the corresponding quiz found in the Specialists and Exams section of the Online Store. Search by keyword of the webinar title to find the exam in the online store. CEU exams are available for three years following the live webinar.
After attending this webinar you will be able to:
- Experience activities to use in a variety of situations, with a variety of curriculums.
- Identify quick tips and tricks for making your lessons come alive.
- Articulate the goals and learning outcomes of an experiential lesson plan.
- Margaret Rubens-Ellis, School Counselor, The Harbor School and Carpe Diem Primary School, Vashon, WA
- Lauren Baker, School Counselor, Collierville Elementary School, Collierville, TN
Original air date: April 21, 2020
Confronting Racism: A Principal and School...
Jill Cook Greetings
CA Kau-Keaau-Pahoa Complex Area Recording: High...
Montgomery Recording 3: Advisory Councils
Montgomery Recording 2: Annual Administrator Confe...
Montgomery Recording 1: Data and Goals
CA Kau-Keaau-Pahoa Complex Area Recording: Middle...