Support Student Welfare in a Virtual Setting
For many students, the traditional brick and mortar school is their only safe place to turn. Learn about ways to create that safe space virtually for students and how to safeguard student welfare and safety in an online setting. Download all handouts here.
Earn 0.1 CEUs/1 contact hours for this webinar by purchasing and passing the corresponding quiz found in the Specialists and Exams section of the Online Store. Search by keyword of the webinar title to find the exam in the online store. CEU exams are available for three years following the live webinar.
After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Discuss best practices for supporting students’ welfare virtually
- Identify resources to aid you in supporting identified at-risk students
- Describe different scenarios addressing student welfare in a virtual setting.
- Morgan Champion, Pearson Counseling Department Lead
- Colleen Coirolo, Pearson Counseling Consultant
- Karen Muston, Pearson Counseling Consultant
- Jennifer Floersch, Colorado Connections Academy Senior Manager of Counseling Services
Original air date: April 22, 2020