Sponsored Webinar: Preventing Suicide in Your Schools
With suicide affecting our schools at alarming rates, it’s imperative for school counselors to learn as much as they can about suicide prevention. You are in schools every day with students who have experienced trauma, have mental health conditions and are in despair. You have the opportunity and the obligation to help them. What you know could save a life.
This webinar is sponsored by Navigate360
After viewing this webinar you will be able to:
- Discuss current facts and figures about youth suicide
- Describe how to overcome common misconceptions about suicide
- Explain what school leaders can do to address suicide ideation in students
- Scott Poland, Ed.D., Director, Suicide/Violence Prevention Office, NSU Florida
- Crystal Ladwig, Ph.D., Director, Research/Content Development, Navigate360
March 14, 2022, 1-2 p.m. EST*
*Please note: You DO NOT need to register for this webinar. This is pre-recorded and will be available on March, 14, 2022 at 1.m. EST.
College Planning Small Groups
Sponsored Webinar: Implement Programming & Leverage Community Resources to Help Students Build a Balanced College List
ASCA Night at the Movies: Our Turn to Talk
Legal and Ethical Considerations: Suicidal Risk & Informational Gathering
Support Latinx Students