So You Want to be a RAMP Reviewer?
If you’ve implemented the ASCA National Model and have a strong process for collecting data, learn how you can become a RAMP reviewer. RAMP reviewers score and provide feedback on RAMP applications. Explore how to use your ASCA National Model knowledge and skills to further the profession and hone your own program. Download the handout here.
After attending this session, you will be able to:
- Identify RAMP reviewers’ duties and responsibilities.
- Use the rubric to provide meaningful feedback.
- Discuss the components of the ASCA National Model essential to RAMP applications.
- Discuss the effective use of RAMP narratives.
- Mark Kuranz, ASCA Certified Trainer
- Susan Arvidson, Lead Elementary Counselor, Office of College & Career Readiness, Saint Paul Public Schools
Original air date: August 12, 2020
Use the Nurtured Heart Approach as a Trauma Informed Approach
Use DeBono's Six Thinking Hats for Success During Critical Student Meetings
Sponsored Webinar: Reigniting CCR: Refocus Your CCR Efforts to Support Students in Transitions
Three Tech Tools to Enhance Your School Counseling Program
Episode 16: School Counseling and Males of Color
Suicide Risk Assessments Pose Legal Risk to School Counselors
Episode 15: Celebrate Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month