So You Want to be a RAMP Reviewer?
If you’ve implemented the ASCA National Model and have a strong process for collecting data, learn how you can become a RAMP reviewer. RAMP reviewers score and provide feedback on RAMP applications. Explore how to use your ASCA National Model knowledge and skills to further the profession and hone your own program. Download the handout here.
After attending this session, you will be able to:
- Identify RAMP reviewers' duties and responsibilities.
- Use the rubric to provide meaningful feedback.
- Discuss the components of the ASCA National Model essential to RAMP applications.
- Discuss the effective use of RAMP narratives.
- Mark Kuranz, ASCA Certified Trainer
- Susan Arvidson, Lead Elementary Counselor, Office of College & Career Readiness, Saint Paul Public Schools
Original air date: August 12, 2020
District Director Summer Camp: Novice School...
District Director Summer Camp: Develop District Le...
School Counselor Educator Camp: Teach Group Counse...
School Counselor Educator Camp: School Counselor...
District Director Summer Camp: Districtwide...
School Counselor Educator Camp: Use the ASCA...
School Counselor Educator Camp: Prepare Future...