Get to Know the New RAMP Rubric
With the release of the ASCA National Model, fourth edition, the RAMP rubric was also updated. Get to know the new RAMP rubric to use in your school counseling program and the RAMP application process. Download accompanying handout.
Learning objectives: After viewing this webinar you should be able to:
- Summarize the RAMP application and process
- Locate and use the updated RAMP Rubric to drive your ASCA National Model-aligned school counseling program
- Address frequently asked questions regarding the RAMP rubric and RAMP application process
- Jill Cook, Assistant Director, American School Counselor Association
- Mark Kuranz, ASCA Certified Trainer
Original air date: Nov. 20, 2019
Confronting Racism: A Principal and School...
Jill Cook Greetings
CA Kau-Keaau-Pahoa Complex Area Recording: High...
Montgomery Recording 3: Advisory Councils
Montgomery Recording 2: Annual Administrator Confe...
Montgomery Recording 1: Data and Goals
CA Kau-Keaau-Pahoa Complex Area Recording: Middle...