ASCA National Model Summer Camp: Evidence-Based Activities and Interventions (Part 2)
School counselors need to use effective activities and interventions to facilitate the best possible results. Therefore, it’s imperative to access appropriate resources, understand and interpret those resources and be discerning in selections. Explore methods for finding and using best activities and interventions in program delivery. Download handout here.
After attending this session, you will be able to:
- Identify a variety of resources for best practice.
- Construct better activities and interventions based on quality resources.
- Employ a rubric for selecting activities, interventions and resources.
- Karen Griffith, ASCA Certified Trainer
- Mark Kuranz, ASCA Certified Trainer
- Mark Boggie, ASCA Certified Trainer
Original air date: August 17, 2020