ASCA National Model, 4th Edition: Define
School counseling standards for students and professional practice serve as the defining documents of the school counseling profession. Explore the three sets of standards that help new and experienced school counselors develop, implement, and assess their school counseling program. Download accompanying handout.
After viewing this webinar, you should be able to:
- Identify the three sets of standards that help school counselors develop, implement, and assess their school counseling program.
- Discuss the relevant research and appropriate use of the Student Standards.
- Explain how the Professional Standards & Competencies facilitate practical reflection and set personal goals for continuing education.
- Dr. Karen Griffith, ASCA Certified Trainer
- Mark Kuranz, ASCA Certified Trainer
Original air date: Aug. 2, 2019
Legal/Ethical Implications of the Hatch Amendment
A Conversation on Postsecondary Opportunities
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Part 3
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Part 2
Prepare Students for Careers in a Global Economy
Careers Your Students Should Know About: Part 4
Facilitate Compassionate Conversations