ASCA National Model, 4th Edition: Define
School counseling standards for students and professional practice serve as the defining documents of the school counseling profession. Explore the three sets of standards that help new and experienced school counselors develop, implement, and assess their school counseling program. Download accompanying handout.
After viewing this webinar, you should be able to:
- Identify the three sets of standards that help school counselors develop, implement, and assess their school counseling program.
- Discuss the relevant research and appropriate use of the Student Standards.
- Explain how the Professional Standards & Competencies facilitate practical reflection and set personal goals for continuing education.
- Dr. Karen Griffith, ASCA Certified Trainer
- Mark Kuranz, ASCA Certified Trainer
Original air date: Aug. 2, 2019
School Counseling in an Online World
Ethical Considerations: School Counseling in a...
School Counselors vs. Mental Health Counselors
Help Students Prepare to Transition Out of High...
Explore Teen Brain Development
Create an Advising Credential for Middle School Co...
Improve Attendance and Reduce Chronic Absenteeism