Address Postsecondary Readiness at the Middle Level
Learn strategies to help your middle level students explore colleges, discover career interests and build soft skills. Hear simple tips to motivate students and incentivize a postsecondary readiness program in a way that is inclusive and accessible for all. Walk away with sample activities to get the program started, and discover ways to use data to capture student voice and evaluate the program. Based on the needs of your students and availability of local options, learn how to tailor a meaningful college and career exploration experience for your middle school.
After viewing this webinar you will be able to:
- Implement strategies into your core college and career counseling program to engage all students.
- Infuse technology-based experiences to create simple activities and lessons.
- Identify ways to collaborate within your school and community.
- Integrate local existing college and career resources with your incentive program.
- Laurie Tristan, Lead Counselor, MacArthur Fundamental Intermediate School, Santa Ana, CA
- Christine Silva, School Counselor, MacArthur Intermediate School, Santa Ana, CA
Original air date: March 3, 2021
Sponsored Webinar: Reigniting CCR- Lessons Learned from Launching a CCR Program
Sponsored Webinar: Year in Review- What Changes are Here to Stay
Back to School for Graduate Students
Sponsored Webinar: Reigniting CCR: Build Key Partnerships for Expanding Your CCR Program
Get the Most Out of the ASCA Conference
CAEP SPA Reviewing
2021 ASCA Delegate Assembly